1 medium bulb of garlic, one clove peeled and reserved
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil (plus some for drizzling)
1 cup walnut halves, toasted
1 1/2 cups fetta cheese, crumbled
1/2 cup milk
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1/4 cup flat leaf parsley
Fresh ground black pepper
1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
1. Preheat the oven to highest setting.
2. Pour oil over side of garlic bulb and rub into skin.
3. Double wrap garlic in foil and roast 20-25 minutes.
4. Combine walnuts, fetta, milk, oregano, parsley, black pepper, red pepper and one garlic clove in food processor.
5. Pulse until spread is smooth. Scrape spread into serving dish with spatula.
6. Drizzle dip with extra virgin olive oil and serve with roasted garlic and pita bread or grissini or similar.