1 1/2 sheets frozen puff pastry, partially thawed
300g broccoli, cut into florets, thinly sliced
250g tub smooth ricotta
125g spreadable cream cheese
1/3 cup finely grated parmesan
1/2 cup finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
Olive oil cooking spray
1/3 cup walnuts, toasted, roughly chopped
2 tablespoons honey
1. Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
2. Join pastry sheets together to form a 24cm x 36cm rectangle, trimming where necessary. Place on prepared tray. Using a small sharp knife, score a 1cm border around the edge of pastry, being careful not to cut the whole way through. Prick all over the centre of pastry with a fork. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden. Using a clean tea towel, gently press the middle of the pastry to flatten.
3. Meanwhile, cook broccoli in a saucepan of boiling water for 30 seconds or until just tender. Rinse under cold water. Drain well.
4. Combine ricotta, cream cheese, parmesan and parsley in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Spread the ricotta mixture evenly over the centre of tart. Top with broccoli slices. Spray with oil. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until pastry is golden and cooked. Sprinkle with walnuts and drizzle with honey. Serve.